Tuesday 30 September 2014

TRESemme RENEWAL Hair & Scalp Repair : Product Review


TRESemme have always been one of my favourite hair care brands, and for the past couple of weeks changing into autumn, my scalp had been itchy and flaky. I usually suffer from a bad scalp once the seasons change colder, So seeing TRESemme brought out the Renewal Scalp Repair range, i was thrilled and wanted to give it a try.

I've been using the range for a couple of weeks now, including the £5.50 tonic.  I'm not normally fused about using extra products on my hair apart from shampoo and conditioner, but boots had a 3 for 2 offer on all hair care, so i thought i'd adventure and try something different. You apply the tonic after the shower on damp hair and massage it in. It gives your scalp a cooling effect and you can actually feel it working. It has Tea Tree and Sunflower Seed oil, leaving your hair feeling even softer and helping your scalp get back to a healthy looking condition. I've been the product after every shower and in quite big quantities all over my scalp, but i'm finding the bottle is still almost full. So for a price of £5.50, you definitely get your moneys worth and for somebody who doesn't usually buy extra hair care products, i'm converted.

The shampoo and condition coming in at a price of £4.99,  didn't let me down. Both products make you feel like you'v just come back from the hair dressers. They smell great! Leaving your hair feeling clean and looking in good healthy condition. The conditioner does it job, making my hair feel nice and soft with no extra knots after the shower. I also found, my hair didn't look or get greasy as fast as it usually does.

So, do they really help the scalp? The itchyness, the flasks? Well, i'm going to say a big fat YES. I especially, get a really bad conditioned scalp right at the front of my hair line, and magically, there's no signs of flasks or a bad looking scalp. I'm not completely cured, i see the odd flake now and again, but this set definitely keeps your scalp and flakes at bay.

TRESemme RENEWAL Hair and Scalp Shampoo £4.99.

TRESemme RENEWAL Hair and Scalp Conditioner, £4.99.

TRESemme RENEWAL Hair and Scalp Tonic, £5.50



No comments:

Post a Comment