Saturday 20 September 2014

Soap & Glory : Fab Pore Facial Peel



Soap & Glory. One of my favourite brands and 'The Fab Pore Facial Peel is one of the main reasons why. Originally priced at £10, it is now down to £6.67 and stating on the boots website ' Once its gone, its gone'. Which i'm presuming means that this product will no longer be available. Maybe i'm outdated, so although i LOVE this product, and i will explain to you why, i am more than keen to try out there other , 'The Fab Pore 2 in 1'. But i still urge you to try this out whilst it is at an reduced price. GRAB A BARGAIN.



This product can be used as a 5 minutes quick facial mask or left on for 15 minutes for a deep clean. I tend to leave it on for 15 minutes to get the full effects of the product. It targets pores, spot prone and problem skin. I have very sensitive skin, and products that include beads can make my skin worse than it already is and leave me with break outs. So when i opened the tub to find blue looking beads i was optimistic. The product was thick, smooth and soft! - including the beads! They didn't irritate or scratch my skin like other harsh facial masks can. It glides on your skin, not leaving your skin feeling tight or hard. There isn't a smell to the product either, which when its on your face i guess thats a good thing, just incase you don't like the smell and have to put up with it for 15 minutes.

It is very easy to wash off, leaving my skin feeling moisturised, soft, and looking generally healthier. I found after each wash my problem pores are dramatically reduced which is one of the main reasons i started using this mask. So if your like me and are prone to blackhead i would highly recommend this product. It has so many extras and great results. It really does do what it says on the tin.

6 comments:

  1. I prefer S&G older packaging….it looked so much more fun than now but I still love their products haha xxx

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree ! Does kinda put you off using there products as again same, i still love them :) xo

      Delete
  2. This sounds like an amazing product. I'm always looking for new face cleansers and pore eliminators.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete