Wednesday 24 September 2014

I FINALLY HAVE ONE! And at a bargain price : Urban Decay Naked palette 3


I FINALLY HAVE ONE ! Urban Decay Naked palette 3. Originally priced at £37 , this would have been the most expensive palette i'd of brought. So before i payed for a product that i think should be at least under £30 to make it reasonable, i wanted to see if i could find a bargain and turned to ebay. I mean.. who doesn't love a good bargain.

I came across a brand new palette for... £19 ! But ofc, there is always a catch. The palettes were factory seconds. This didn't bother me though, i would be saving £18 for a product which could or could not have visible flaws. Lucky for me... my product looks perfect ! BONUS. Not a dent on the tin, all the colour are in clean smooth condition, even the cardboard box was sleek with no dents.

I've only had chance to try out a few of the colours, but so far my favourite has been the burnout pink. It's a very beautiful, natural colour,  and i've found the heavier and more visible you want it, the more you need to apply. I'm so far very happy with my palette, and can't wait to try out the other colours.
               

Hope your enjoying my blog xo

6 comments:

  1. You're so lucky to have found this palette for such a small price. Great purchase. Hope you'll have fun with it.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm sure i'll get good use out of it :)

      Delete
  2. This palette is stunning! Please do some looks using it! :)

    http://dream-seek-believe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous! What a bargain! That palette has been on my wishlist for ages! xx
    http://penneychic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete