Tuesday 16 September 2014

Dragon's Egg : LUSH REVIEW

My first EVER REVIEW! So here we go..

I've recently come across a brand called , 'Lush', which offer a wide range of handmade cosmetics. I read different reviews from the website stating how delicious the products smelt and how well they worked, so i wanted to see what all the fuss was about for myself


                                                       
                                                                        Dragons Egg £3.25

                                                             https://www.lush.co.uk/products/dragons-egg

The Dragons Egg is a bath bomb with a price of £3.25. Which i suppose is abit steep for one bath bomb, but i must admit, i'd pay that price again. Not only was it an exciting experience to watch the bath bomb work its magic as soon as it hit the water, but it smelt absolutely lush! - see what i did there.

The Dragons Egg is a good size, takes a couple of minutes for it dissolve completely, fizzing up as soon as it hits the water, almost like over shook coca cola. The effects of the bomb turns your water orange, and made my bathroom smell of lemons! yes.. lemons. It was a complete surprise, as i hadn't read the full description of what this bath bomb included, so i was very excited

The downside to this product which i didn't like was the glitter. I'm not a fan of glitter anyway, so the idea of having it stained to my body was an nightmare. Luckily, it wasnt too noticeable and had worn off by the next day. I suppose it did add that little bit extra, but something i feel that alot of people wouldn't miss if the glitter wasn't included.

                                                     I hope you like my first review. 

4 comments:

  1. Nice review. I love Lush products, but I must admit I'm not a huge glitter in the bath fan either. Did you find a piece of paper that said BANG once it all dissolved? I did in one of mine once, it was so exciting haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment :)

      Ohh no :o ! I didn't see any paper with BANG. I'm curious now. haha. May have to purchase another just to see if i get one.

      Delete
  2. ohmygod, I wish I had found the paper with BANG as well! I was a bit dissapointed by the Dragon Egg, for some reason I expected more of it. Maybe because I once tried the Think Pink bathbomb and I loved it so much, you sould try it! Hands down my favourite! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered the pink bomb the other day ! :D im excited to try it now haha.

      Delete