Thursday 18 September 2014

Body Shop : Body Mist / Eau de toilette Review



                     
The Body Shop is one of my favourite shops to buy fruity fragranced products. So when i was browsing a few weeks ago, i thought i'd try out there body mists. Unfortunately, they didn't have the strawberry mist in stock, so i opted for the Eau de toilette instead, and also brought the Vinyard peach body mist.

The Strawberry Eau De Toilette came at a price of £8.50 for a little 30ml bottle. At the time, they had a 3 for 2 offer in store, otherwise i don't think i would have paid the price for such a little bottle. The scent is how it describes, it actually smells of strawberries! It is VERY sweet... girly, perfect for a teenage girl starting out with wearing make-up and not wanting to wear heavy based perfumes. I found i did need to re-apply the perfume through-out the day, but this was no surprise as it is a very light and fresh fragrance. The bottle is really cute and small enough to keep in your bag, but i don't think i would buy this fragrance again. Although i love all the other strawberry products, the scent for me isn't strong enough, i like my perfumes to get noticed. - For good reasons obviously.

You can purchase the fragrance here : Strawberry Body Fragrance

The next scent i brought was the Vinyard Peach body mist. Which.. i absolutely LOVE. I brought the 100ml bottle for £7.50. Much bigger than the 30ml bottle of perfume's they offer, and at an reasonable price considering the size. Again, the scent isn't heavy or overpowering, but there is just something about the smell that makes me feel great. I don't find it to be too sweet either, making it more for an early 20's to 30's age range. Like the perfume, it does need to be re-applied through-out the day as i find the scene doesn't last very long. The only bad point i am finding frustrating is the bottles cap. I've been keeping the Body Mist in my bag and keep finding the cap has fallen off and lost within the mess that is lurking in the bottom of my bag. Although this isn't a big deal, i don't know the likeliness of the product leaking in my bag.

For some reason.. can't find the Vinyard Mist on the site anymore. If anybody knows why, let me know!

                         I hope you enjoyed reading my review.

6 comments:

  1. The peach body mist sounds amazing!

    New post on my blog it'll mean the world to me if you check it out :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm, the peach mist does smell amazing. Body Shop is definitely an old favourite of mine :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm interested to see what there new apples range is like :)

      Delete