Tuesday 16 September 2014

A Must Have! : Umbrella Ring Dish

Umbrella Ring Dish : 






I have just found this amazingly cute UMBRELLA RING DISH! Its adorable. It comes at a price of £8, which i think is a bargain for this little number.

The dish is big enough to hold quite a few rings, which are easily accessible. I love the turquoise hand-made effect and the silver circles just giving the dish that extra sparkle.

It would work well on the dressing table - that i do not own, but never the less, i'll be purchasing one of these.

                                                                             Landmark Ring Dish




They also offer an Eiffle Tower styled ring dish. Just as cute, but abit more expensive at £10. It also doesn't look like it can hold as many rings, but if your like me and only own a few then i wouldn't see a problem. It's got a vey classic style to the design and there is something simplistic that i think would add that little bit extra to your bedroom.

A great buy. Get thinking for christmas!

6 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I'm not sure what one I like more- wishing I had more rings so I had an excuse to purchase them!
    Great blog; I've followed you xx

    http://dream-seek-believe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow :D I only have 3 rings, but these are too cute that i can't resist. Maybe this is the perfect excuse to buy more rings? hehe.

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Ohh this look so sweet :))
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know and I will follow you back <3

    http://tabicibeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, i've followed you :)

    http://evverythingnice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These ring holders are so pretty and practical! I'm forever losing my rings so I think this would be a great idea for me haha x

    lipstickandotherfrivolities.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same ! Although they do always show up eventually, but these will definitely keep them organised :) xo

      Delete