Saturday 2 May 2015

TopShop Haul


I recently went to TopShop with my friend who came up to visit from london. I didn't intend to buy anything, but after picking up some great bargains from the sale rail i thought i was share with you what i brought!


The first thing i came across was this gorgeous burgundy jumper. For some reason it looks red! It's not. It does have a redy tone but its more of a dark purple than red. Originally priced at £36, i got it on sale for £10 !! It is an oversized jumper which hits below my waste line. I'm going to wear it with leggings and even skinny jeans for a grunge relaxed look. It is killingly soft and comfy although the material is a little itchy after i've worn it for a little while.




Second piece of clothing i came across in the sale rail was this simplistic top for £8. Originally priced at £18. It isn't a full length t-shirt but just longer than a crop top, and is great for making a fashion statement with a pair of black jeans. Again the material is soft and is a comfortable wear. The back of the top has a zip adding that extra detail to the top which i don't normally like, especially tops that have zips at the front, but something about the style of the top makes it work and the zip isn't overly long either.


I'm in desperate need for new nail vanish! And i must say i am still a virgin when it comes to TopShop cosmetics. I decided to go for a metallic colour instead of my usual neutral and red tones. The colour looks gorgeous on, and really shines once the light hits. I only needed to apply two coats as the liquid has a nice thick texture and glides onto the nails well. At a sale price of £3 i wish i had brought more colours.



Last but not least lipstick! I have been edging to try TopShop lipsticks and generally all TopShop makeup as i keep hearing raving reviews. I especially like the packaging design, is that sad?  I opted for the shade Mercurial, which without realising is a metallic shaded lipstick. Being a neutral colour of nude, the metallic finish make's your lips stand out, and although this wouldn't have been my first choice, it's starting to grow on me and i'm wearing it everyday.  My first impressions is that it is soft and rubs onto your lips well with a smooth finish, it makes me feel like i have moisturiser on my lips. I now want to add to my collection and buy more!

Hope you enjoyed my haul. What's your favourite TopShop lipsticks?  

No comments:

Post a Comment