Thursday 23 April 2015

Meet My Guinea Pigs





CUTE ALERT CUTE ALERT. I wanted to do a post to show you something about me. And what better than to show you my very cute Guinea Pigs. I have two! One gizmo and one gremlin. Gizmo is the brown and white one and gremlin the black and white. I've had them for over a year now and there my pride and joy. The things which keep me going.

I also have two other guinea pigs which are new to the family and there only 16weeks old. I've only had them a couple of days now but once they are settled i will introduce you to them.

I hope you enjoyed this different kind of post :) Let me know if you want to see a youtube video of them. xo

2 comments:

  1. They`re both so cute! Gizmo was born for the camera:))

    http://sowhatsfashionabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete