Monday 20 April 2015

Review : Dirty Works Hot Cloth Cleanser


I wasn't looking for a new face cleanser as i'm happy with the one i'm using. But after seeing this in Sainsburys in the sale range for £1.75 instead of £7!! I had get it. You all should know by now that i love my bargains.

First thing that i love about this product is the design. It's what caught my eye in the first place. I just think the yellow colours over the blue make everything pop out along with the different styled fonts making it all girly and cute. I'm a sucker for a good design but i love art. I did take a interactive media course but enough of that and onto the most important reason.. DOES IT WORK? The answer.. yes. If a product works is one of my main MUST'S at the minute otherwise...i'll move on.


The cleanser is a basic white colour and smells alot like shampoo. But don't worry, once applied to your face it smells lovely! Not too strong or overpowering. I washed the cleanser off with the free muslin cloth that you get inside the box, you get two! It was soft on my face and came off easily without any real effort or scrubbing. It is claimed to reveal ' fresh, RADIANT skin' , and to ' Lift away dirt and excess oil', which is exactly what it did! I have blackheads which are a constant struggle for me, but after once of using this my face looked clean, bright, no red marks and generally alot healthier and most of all CLEAR. I have sensitive skin and find with some cleanser's they break me out. This wasn't an issue, but it does claim to be suitable for all skin type's.

For the original price of £7. It's a bloody good buy and i'd pay more for a product like this.

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked my review. xo

6 comments:

  1. oh this sounds like a great cleanser I will have to keep an eye out for it. I also am a sucker for packaging and this does look so cute & girly. Great review! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got some products from this brand because I liked the packaging and they were surprisingly good. I haven`t tried this cleanser, but it sounds great. Even if I don`t spot it on sale, I think it`s a reasonable price.

    http://sowhatsfashionabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed a reasonable price. I'd happily pay it and tbh once this bottle has ran out i think i'm going to stick to it. The more i use it im starting to feel its a good cheaper option to the clinique face cleanser. But definitely give it a try :)

      Delete
  3. It Looks like a Greater cleaner .I will try with it .
    face care
    skin therapy

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is great cleaner it is very useful for white cloths.. Please try with these product for Blackhead remover blackhead sucker
    vacuum blackhead remover machine

    ReplyDelete