Thursday 8 January 2015

My Favourite Mascara




Mascara. Mascara. All Hale Mascara. Being one of my favourite type's of beauty products, i have tried quite a few different brands, big headed, small headed mascara's but i am at the minute loving the BADgal Lash Mascara by benefit. Priced at £17.50 for the full size, i managed to get the full size and the travel size kit at half price in the christmas sales, Another Bargain!



The head of the mascara is longer rather than being stumpy. When i took the end out from the tube i had no problem with any access. I've had the problem with some brands that i have to wipe off stringy bits, which, i suppose isn't a big deal. The stick of the product is fairly long and can be awkcrud if you have a small face, but i've managed to make it work.

I applied two layers to my upper lashes, and left my bottom lashes natural. It DEFINITELY made them longer after applying another coat. You could actually see the transformation with each stroke (BONUS POINT TO BADgal MASCARA).  I wouldn't say it gave my lashes much.. VOOM. But if your like me and like the natural look then this is the mascara to go.
I know there are quite a few loving the, they're real!, mascara also from benefit. But i'm one of the few that will never use it again. Maybe i had a dodgy bottle, but it was as stringy as melted cheese, just no no.

                                        
Thanks for reading! What's your favourite mascara?

2 comments:

  1. One of my all time fave mascaras! I got the set half price before Christmas, making it extra awesome!!

    Francesca xo // EffStar Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before christmas?? That's awesome :D I thought i was lucky for getting it after christmas as they were selling out fast! xo

      Delete