Thursday 19 November 2015

Younique 3D Fiber Lashes+


I have joined the fabulous company of Younique for around a month now. And i wanted to give a quick review on one of it's most popular products. The 3D Fiber Lashes+. At £23 it is alot out my price range, the most id want to spend is £12, but from the results, i have added it to my specail make-up range to use on special occasions, social gatherings and when i want to make that extra effort.

Firstly, What it claims. It claims to increase lash volume by up to 400%. Increase eyelashes length overtime and that it is waterproof. So does it do all these? Easy answer. YES. You want see the increased lash size straight away, but give it time and you soon realise the difference.


It is 100% waterproof, and i found even after a night out the day after my mascara was still fully on! Now that was impressive. 



If your wanting to exchange your fake eyelashes for a mascara, i would fully recommend younique. All opinions are my own and i'm no expert at make-up. So when i think it's good it must be! hehe.

The link for you ladies to buy it is here. Give it a try, and even if you don't like it, Younique offer a 14 day love it guarantee. Meaning you can get a refund or choose something else from the website. Great right?!

: https://www.youniqueproducts.com/Adelewaters/products/view/US-11101-02#.Vk28N2ThC2w

2 comments:

  1. Well! I'm totally in love with you now! Amazing post with amazing model! :D
    You go girl!

    I'm still a new blogger so please come to visit and leave a COMMENT for sure!
    http://shawsy.blogspot.com/2015/12/welcome-to-crete.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW never expected such a huge difference. Definetly heard from this brand ans mascara before but never saw the results. Well now I am definetly convinced!

    I have started over on my blog. My old one was called "Hallo Welt" and now I changed to "Sonder" If you still want to check my blog out: http://sonder-lebenlernen.blogspot.de/

    xx Linda

    ReplyDelete