Tuesday 5 May 2015

New Maybelline Dream Flawless Foundation


I'll start off with the good things about the New Maybelline Dream Flawless Foundation. It is a medium coverage foundation that does leave your skin almost pore free without clogging. It covered up my imperfections and left my skin looking smooth with yes, a flawless finish. It did leave my forehead a little dry, but i do have dry skin anyway. The foundation latest for most of the day and left my skin feeling light with little need to top up. It is also great for sensitive skin for no irritation after application. My skin generally looked alot healthier and clear after using this foundation. For a price of £8.99, it is a great if your looking for a good natural coverage.



Now, as much as i love the fact that this foundation covered up my pores and left my skin looking in great condition. I not be purchasing it again. The new application stick and the size of the bottle left me feeling.. baffled. I may seem harsh but i think it's pointless and caused me more hassle than it would if it was a pump. I found it would add more time onto the application of my make-up and although this isnt a big deal, when your in a rush for work and your having to dab the stick into the bottle 3-4 times the time adds up. I also found because of the bottle size it didn't last me as long as my previous foundations which are around the same price with near the same results. If you can get past the applicator then it is a very good high street foundation, and anyone with large pores i would recommend to try it, but i just couldn't agree with it.

2 comments:

  1. This post is so useful for people like me, who are contemplating whether to buy this product!

    Your blog is really lovely by the way.

    http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete